Wednesday 8 September 2010

A2 Productions - Documentary

We used the last few weeks of last year looking at how to make a documentary and had two people from within the television industry visit the schools media students to explain what makes a good documentary and tips on how to make one of our own. We followed this up by making our own short documentary, giving us a good starting point to work from in regards to this production type.

I have always been a fan of historical documentaries anyways from quite a young age and therefore the idea of creating my own about something I am interested in myself is very appealing to me. I have had ideas over the summer about what to do if I was to progress with this kind of production, with University options being thought about here too. With Greek history and language being something I am extremely interested in taking further, I was thinking of doing some kind of documentary on the riotting that has taken place all over Greece as it is a pretty recent news topic and one which I am interested in and would be willing to do deeper research into. This is a very real possibility this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment