Sunday 17 October 2010

Survey: Interesting Statistics

From the survey answers I have posted below I have made some charts of some of the things that I have found out. The two below are the ones which interest me the most and will help me in making my documentary.

This is a pie chart showing how often those who took part in my survey watch documentaries. From what I have found out, the majority do watch documentaries at some time or another with roughly 40% actually watching them quite alot. Although no was brave enough to say that they watch them all the time, it was encouraging that only 10% of the people asked actually didnt watch documentaries at all.

Another part of the survey which I found really useful was when I asked which parts of the documentary young people found the most important. I asked each person to pick two answers out of the choices given above. What I found really interesting was that people told me instead of finding out what other people's opinions on the topic of the documentary were, they would much rather be given a good amount of facts from which they could make up their own opinion. I was also interested in seeing that the pesentation of the documentary was also high on peoples list, with it even being above the use of evidence and the idea behind the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment