Wednesday 20 October 2010

Acting

In the documentary there will be only one actor needed, and that will be the presenter. I am happy to take on this role as it means that I can firstly record at my own convenience and I will also be able to go over what is recorded over and over again until I am completely happy with what has been produced, instead of demoralising an actor for hours on end! I also believe this is a good idea as I know and am passionate about the subject of the documentary. This will save me from having to explain the issue to an actor who will then have to try and understand what is going on as well as reinterperating it and putting it across in his own way. I also speak a good amount of Greek so it will mean that the Greek character will have a decent, believable accent as well as being able to pronounce difficult words in the correct way. It sounds a bit vain, but I am really looking forward to it! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment