Friday 22 October 2010

Planning & Research: What's left to do!

So far I have done the majority of what is required, however I still wish to do a few more things before moving onto the actual filming stage:

  • I need to finish off the rest of my potential script. This is near completion but not quite finished yet.
  • I will then adapt this formal script into a more light hearted one which suits my audience more but still exercises the point of the documentary.
  • I may possibly storyboard the layout of the documentary, however I prefer to go on instinct and go with what looks the best after filming on these occasions.
  • No one wants to be filmed or recorded from my target audience about the issue of the documentary which is REALLY annoying. However I will make one last concerted to try and get some footage before I give up all together!
  • I will also need to start roughly designing the ancillary tasks.
I hope to have completed the majority of these after the half term break so keep watching the blog to keep up to date with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment