Saturday 11 December 2010

Slightly off topic, but..



..I thought I would post up this music video. It is again from the artist NiVo from Goin' Through and he is joined by friends and members of his record label bringing the bad state of Greek political afairs into their music. This music video makes a statement of how British and other global media view the state of Greek politics in the wrong way and mocks the government themselves as merely playing childish games. The video also has elements of governmental scandals thats have taken place in the past (i.e. sexism in the workplace, politicians in strip clubs, politicians lying on television etc). However, I believe that some of the strongest scenes in the video are of the gang singing the song about the poor state of politics in front of the Greek Parliament building in Athens. I just thought this was a great video and inspires me to do a good job in my own project, and I am a great admirer of NiVo for having the courage to create media like this. He deserves a lot of respect!


No comments:

Post a Comment